Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who are you on Lost?

I am so happy the new season is starting tonight!!! Click HERE to find out which character you are similar to...

I am most like Sun...

"You Are Sun"
You have a past history of being secretive and deceptive.You're the type of person who will protect yourself at all costs.While you can be crafty when you need to, you are usually giving, friendly, and likable.You truly care for other people, and you are very sensitive.People tend to underestimate you. You seem like a fragile flower, but you're not.You are gutsy and clever. You have a way of getting what you want without anyone noticing.
I am just glad it didn't say Hurley!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love LOST. I am so upset this will be the last season, but excited to know the secrets that are coming out!

    ReplyDelete